Contrary to the popular thoughts going around, rumors of my demise are highly exaggerated. I have been traveling a good bit, but I have been keeping up with Cader IV about the hunting season, and he says that the season is going very smoothly. From what I can see, we haven’t skipped a beat, and my absence has hardly been missed. That’s great since I now have a lady friend taking up a good bit of my time. She’s blind and a bit dim because she seems to like me.
Jerry tells me that the guides, dogs, and birds are performing admirably. Well, from the stat sheet that Cader IV shared with me, I would have to admit that the birds are outperforming the hunters at this stage of the game. However, there are still some dates available this season for our hunters to visit, and flip this chart in favor of the hunters!
Since I have had a fair amount of time to think, which is dangerous for me, I thought that I would just share a few thoughts and observations.
- I wanna be 15 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.
- I may not have lost all of my marbles yet, but I’m fairly certain that there is a hole in the bag somewhere.
- Do you ever feel like your body’s “check engine light” has been on for a while, and you’re still driving it like “Nah, it will be fine”.
- I want to invent a smoke detector that shuts off when you yell, I’m just cooking”.
- I don’t know how to use TikTok, but I can write in cursive, do long division, balance a bank statement, and tell time on clocks with hands – SO THAR!
- Here’s a real head-scratcher for me. We are being told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric ones. HMMM, THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE FOR ME!
- Only a complete idiot would shut down domestic oil production, cut off oil from an ally, and buy it from an enemy who calls for our deaths in their morning prayers. Another head-scratcher for me.
- It seems to me that we live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won’t be offended.
Student debt forgiveness is a problem for me. Rewarding people who do not honor their financial commitments by taxing the people who do is just FLAT WRONG!
- I will have more later, but want to share this last thought on the nation as I see it – – My description of our country at the moment is that Andy has left town, and Barney is in charge.
We are all doing great! If you have not visited us yet for this season, give us a call. May God bless you, and I wish everyone and their families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!